The 20th Anniversary of the Careity Celebrity Cutting will begin at 7 p.m. Friday, December 5 in Will Rogers Coliseum.
This year, four-time Grammy Award winner and performance horse enthusiast Lyle Lovettjoins a cast of celebrities from music, sports, broadcasting and the local media, as well as health-care celebrities in the front lines of the battle against cancer.
This year’s celebrity roster also includes:
- Country music legend Tanya Tucker
- Radio icon Bob Kingsley
- Wounded Warriors manager of strategic partnerhips, Dan Nevins.
- Singers Sonny Burgess, Hannah Blaylock, Leah Turner, Jon Pardi, Katy Keenie and Amanda Stevens
- Sports stars Jay Novacek, Aaron Cook and Cameron Rupp
- Health care superstars Drs. Amy Gunter and Ben Barkley
- Media personalities Shelly Mowery, Hal Brown, and Malone
The show benefits the Careity Foundation and NCHA Charities. Order tickets now.